I'm mostly just writing to keep up the "log" of events surrounding the adoption. Today we received an email from the embassy. Although the email didn't contain very exciting news it still felt good to get an email from them. For one thing, at least now I know that I am actually getting their emails. The first one didn't come through when it should have so that had me quite concerned.
Basically, the email just told us that they were finished with one part of the paperwork and moving on to the next. This next part is where they verify his "orphan status". I expect that in the next few days we will hear that they want to interview someone from his file That seems to be what is happening with most families. We pray that if that is the case for us, the interview happens over the phone and quickly! Every day this gets a little harder.
So that is the latest "news" although it hardly seems news worthy.

No comments:
Post a Comment