Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know. God who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act. Proverbs 24:12

Monday, May 28, 2012

Quick Add-on

When I wrote my review on "How to Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons" I forgot a neat add-on I came across.  Click here for a link to a website that contains handwriting worksheets that go along with the lessons in the book.  At the end of the lesson the kids can work on writing some of the letters used in that days lessons.  You are just expected to use some blank paper, but she has gone a step further and given you printable worksheets for basically all of the lessons.

There are a few more things I remembered over the past week, but they escape me at the moment.  If I remember and feel they are actually important perhaps I'll just update this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment