Welcome to Too Cute Tuesday, where I record all of the random bits of cuteness from the week that we always wish we could remember, but never will unless it is written down...
Every evening at bed time we read two stories, read a children's devotional and then say prayers and give hugs and kisses. The prayers consist of Pumpkin saying the Lord's blessing, Mooky saying the Lord's prayer, and then I pray over their dreams and sleep and Brother's as well. They are both soooo cute when they say the blessing and prayer; so, I finally got around to video taping them. Here is Pumpkin saying the blessing. I have to re-record Mooky because Pumpkin kept saying her name over and over on the video.
In case you are unfamiliar with the Lord's blessing it is...
Numbers 6:24-26
The Lord bless you and protect you;
The Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you.
The Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.

No comments:
Post a Comment