Quick little adoption update.
Our age request for our son was 0-14 months. We really wanted to get above the one year mark as there are less requests for children over one year, but we are also trying to keep Pumpkin and the new little one a year apart. At the time we submitted our paperwork we could only request up to 14 months. It has been a couple of months now and we wanted our request to be as large a range as possible. So, we have officially changed our age request to 0-16 months!
I have a little bit of other news, but I don't want to say too much or I won't have anything to post about on my monthly DTE {dossier to Ethiopia} post. However, last week there were five referrals, that we know about, given out by our agency. Not all of them were for boys or even near our age range request, but a few of them did move us up on the list. You will just have to wait until the 12th to find out how far we moved up!

No comments:
Post a Comment