We were gone this weekend doing this...
and this!
It was a lot of fun and when we got home there was a surprise waiting for us in our mail box (received Oct. 9, 2010). Three envelopes from USCIS! The envelopes contained our appointments for the biometric fingerprinting! We are sooooo close! After the fingerprinting appointment we just have to wait for their approval and then all of our paperwork will go to Ethiopia. Well, assuming I have the last few things finished up.
We still need...
One reference letter
Our photo pages
State certified cover sheet and power of attorney
To complete our Hague training

Hi I saw your blog on http://marquezfamilyjourney.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletewe are adopting from Ethiopia too. It sounds like we are just about at the same stage. We are waiting for our notarized home study (should be here this week) so we can file for our i-600A. yay. I will be following your journey:)
Abby
Congrats on getting SO CLOSE! Isn't it a great feeling!?!? Keep up the good work! DTE around the corner! :o) Hey! I see Abby found your blog too! FUN!
ReplyDelete