
Hubby decided our second daughter's nickname would be pumpkin since she is an October baby. So when I saw this onsie, which says "Little Pumpkin", I thought it would be perfect for her to wear on Halloween. I also thought we should get some use out of it before Halloween.
Getting ready to go to the first pediatrician appt. I had to take a picture because we have one of Mooky all decked out to go to the doctor in her cutest duds. We didn't realize back then that they spend most of their doctor's appt. in their diapers. Pumpkin weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz at the pediatricians, so she was only two ounces below her birth weight.I need to get the hospital pictures and various others off of Hubby's computer, but here are a couple of recent pictures of Pumpkin and, of course, big sister. Things have been going well at home. Pumpkin is such a sleeper. Of course her days and nights are confused so I haven't been getting much sleep at night, but it's better than a screaming baby. Mooky has had a cold all week and despite our best efforts to protect Pumpkin, I think she may have picked it up. Poor kid, one week old, and already fighting off colds.
Mooky has been really good with her baby sister so far. She hasn't shown any jealousy towards the baby and really likes to hug and kiss her and be near her. I think a couple of days away from me while I was in the hospital has made Mooky a little leary of letting mommy out of her sight, but she's really been doing quite well with the whole experience.






No comments:
Post a Comment